Holds can be picked up at the Circulation Desk or via Curbside Pickup, book online or call 248.349.3020
This Week’s Events
Library Closed: Sunday, May 28 - Monday, May 29
Teen Own Your Story Book Club
Tuesday, May 30 at 7 PM
Northville Knit & Stitch
Friday, June 2 from 11 AM - 1 PM
Digital Conversion Training
Friday, June 2 at 12:30 PM
Teen & Adult Are You Smarter Than A Middle Schooler CANCELED
Saturday, June 3 at 1 PM
Book Club on the Go
Complete list of book kit titles
- Each kit contains 8 copies of fiction or non-fiction titles chosen based on professional reviews, award lists, and recommendations from Northville book group members.
- Each kit includes a folder with book discussion questions, author biography, and book reviews.
- The kits are checked out to one person who is responsible for all of the materials.
- The kits check out for 6 weeks. Kits can be placed on hold. Kits can be renewed once if no holds exist.
- New kits with new titles will be added throughout the year.
- Single copies of the books may not be checked out from the kit.
- The kit must be returned with all materials.
- Items from the kit cannot be returned separately. Incomplete kits will not be accepted and will incur fines once the due date is reached. Overdue Book Group kits will be fined $1.00 a day to a maximum of $25.00 Replacement cost of an entire kit is $100.00. Replacement costs of individual items will depend on the cost of the missing/damaged item.
1000 Books Before Kindergarten
The concept is simple. The rewards are priceless. Read a book to your newborn, infant, and/or toddler. The goal is to read 1,000 books before your child starts kindergarten.
Chinese World Journal
We now offer the largest Chinese newspaper published in North America, World Journal!
World Journal covers mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and the general area of Southeast Asia using a neutral tone and features Headline News, National News, and Local news: including Consumer information, Sports, Financial, Entertainment, Home/Life, and Healthcare news. It is chiefly in Chinese, with some English, and has the largest circulation among Chinese American and Chinese Canadian readers. World Journal “has received numerous awards and recognition for its service to the Chinese community,” according to Chinese News Media, the World Journal’s Atlanta Office branch.