New York Times Digital Version
Unlimited access to The New York Times digital version with your Northville District Library card.
Inside the library
- Connect to Northville District Library's WiFi network.
- Visit www.nytimes.com/register.
- Create a free account, or log in with your existing account.
Outside of the Library
- Click this link.
- Enter your library card number.
- If you already have a NYTimes.com account, click "Log in".
- If you do not have an account, enter your email address and create a strong password.
- You now have a 24 hour pass that allows you unlimited access to the New York Times online (via the website, Android, and iOS apps) while signed in to your NYTimes account.
After 24 hours have passed, you may renew your offsite access to NYTimes.com by clicking the link in step 1 above and signing in to your account again.
Wall Street Journal Digital Version
Unlimited access to The Wall Street Journal digital version with your Northville District Library card.
Your Northville District Library card now allows you unlimited access to The Wall Street Journal online. Here’s how:
- Click on this link.
- Enter your Northville District Library card number.
- Follow the link on the page.
- You will be prompted to log in to the Wall Street Journal. If you do not have a Wall Street Journal account, create one. If you already have one, click “Sign in”.
- After signing in you will have access to the Wall Street Journal online for 3 days.
- After your three days is up, simply click on the link above in step 1 and sign in again with your Wall Street Journal account.