Skip to content
Scroll To Top
Meeting Room Descriptions
- Full Carlo Meeting Room: Maximum 50 people
- Friends Community Room (on lower level): Maximum 20 people.
- Rooms must be reserved by a Library District resident, group or business.
- Groups or individuals may reserve a room up to six times per year.
- You are responsible for room set up and clean up.
- For-profit entities will be charged a fee (see fee schedule below). Payment can be cash, check or credit card.
- Rooms may not be reserved more than (3) months in advance.
- Reservation requests will not be accepted until the Library's quarterly program schedule has been finalized. An approximate schedule for when reservation requests will be accepted for each upcoming quarter is listed below:
- Starting November 15 for December - February
- Starting February 15 for March - May
- Starting May 15 for June - August
- Starting August 15 for September - November
- Tables and chairs available in all rooms. Other equipment such as DVD players, microphone, etc. must be reserved at the time a Meeting Room Request Form is completed.
- Room Hookups: Carlo Meeting Room: VGA, HDMI, Apple TV Mirror, Audio Controls on Wall, DVD/BluRay player in podium(s), Source Selectable via switch in podium(s).
Friends Community Room: HDMI or Apple TV Mirror, Audio controls via remote control for TV, DVD/BluRay player, Source Selectable via remote control and switch.
Both Rooms: Projection Equipment requires remote from staff to use.
How To Request A Room
- Request online or fill out a Meeting Room Request form.
- Requests are checked Monday through Friday ONLY. If you submit a request on a weekend, don't assume you automatically have the room reserved; availability is checked Monday morning.
- Contact the Library with any questions. 248-349-3020, ext. 221.
Meeting Room Policy
Room Fees (For-Profits Groups or Businesses)
- Full Carlo Meeting Room: Full Day: $150.00 Up to 4 Hours: $75.00
- Friends Community Room: Full Day: $50.00 Up to 4 Hours: $25.00