- The Carlo Meeting Room is available for use by the public during Library hours on a first-come, first-served basis
- The Room holds up to 75 people, and can be divided into two smaller rooms: Room A holds up to 25 people and Room B holds up to 50 people.
- Rooms must be reserved by a resident of the City of Northville or Northville Township.
- Rooms are free for non-profits; there is a fee for any for-profit Northville or Northville Township businesses
- Tables, chairs, a projectors , DVD player and microphone are available for the Meeting Room, but must be requested on the Meeting Room Request Form
- Groups or individuals may reserve the room up to 4 times per year
How To Book the Room
- Fill out a Meeting Room Request form
- You will be contacted by email or phone regarding the status of your request
- Rooms cannot be reserved more than 6 months in advance
- Contact the Library’s Administrative Assistant at 248.349.3020, ext. 207 with any questions