Most items can be renewed up to 2 times.
Library items can be renewed online by logging into your account. Click on “Account Activity, then Loans”. Select the items you wish to renew and click on “Renew Loan”. A new due date will display underneath the items that have been successfully renewed.
To renew items by phone call us at 248-349-3020 when the library is open. You must have your library card number to renew by phone.
Please note: Hot Pics, Lucky Day Books or items with holds cannot be renewed
The minimum online payment accepted is $5.00. You must have an e-mail account. Login to your account. Click on “Account Activity, then Fines”. Check the box next to each fine you wish to pay then follow the prompts to enter your payment information. You can use your credit card. A receipt for your transaction will be sent to your e-mail address.
Receive text and email notifications for your items on hold and due date reminders.
Every library cardholder has a PIN, which you need to access your account and place holds. PINs are automatically assigned when you get your library card (default PIN is 1234 or the last 4 digits of the phone number that’s associated with your library account). If you are not sure what your PIN is, please come into the library with your library card or ID and staff will reset your PIN.
IMPORTANT PIN CHANGE INFO:
- PINs can be NUMBERS ONLY. No letters, spaces or special characters.
- PINS should be 4-6 characters (numbers) and no longer than 6 characters.
- CHANGEME will no longer work as your PIN.
- PINS that are the default of 1234 do not have to be changed.
- As of May 29, any PIN containing letters will automatically be converted to the last four digits of your primary phone number. You will receive an email recommending you change your PIN prior to May 29.
THIS CHANGE TO YOUR PIN IS DUE TO REQUIREMENTS WITH OUR NEW CATALOG SYSTEM, WHICH IS IN EFFECT AS OF MAY 29, 2018.