NORTHVILLE DISTRICT LIBRARY REOPENING PLAN
Our plan is to reopen in phases, ensuring that our protocols and procedures adhere to health and safety recommendations for both the public and our staff. Thank you for your continued patience!
- Public Access: Building is open regular hours with public seating available. Masks are encouraged for all patrons. Drinking fountains and coffee station are available.
- Public Computers: Additional public computers will be available to patrons for longer sessions with no residency restrictions. Reservations are encouraged, call 248.349.3020 ext. 226.
- Study Rooms: Available for use starting Monday, October 18.
- Local History Room Reopens: Available for use starting Monday, October 18.
- Meeting Rooms: Requests to rent the meeting rooms will be accepted starting November 1. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT REQUESTS BEFORE NOVEMBER 1.
- Curbside Pickup Service Continues: Curbside pickup remains an option. You must schedule an appointment for curbside pickup. Once you receive notice by email or text that your hold is available visit northvillelibrary.org or call 248-349-3020 for a pickup time.
- Programs: Some in-person programs are available, and many virtual program options remain. Find all events and registration information on our Events Calendar.
- Returns: We are accepting returns in the drop boxes. Items will no longer be quarantined.
- Tech Assistance: Email our TechExpert at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 248.349.3020 ext. 213.
- Cleaning: Frequent cleaning of high-touch surfaces continues.
- Book Cellar: The used Book Cellar remains closed. Watch our website for information on pop-up outdoor sales.
- Donations: The Book Cellar is not accepting book donations at this time. Watch our website for information on when donations will be accepted.