LIBRARY & COMMUNITY
INFORMATION ABOUT COVID-19
The Library remains closed until further notice.
Thank you all for your continued patience and understanding.
- NO OVERDUE FINES. You are NOT responsible for fines that may have accrued during our closure.
- DO NOT RETURN ANY CHECKED OUT ITEMS. Our drop box is closed.
- NO USED BOOK DONATIONS. We are not accepting used books or other materials at this time.
- NO HOLDS ALLOWED. We’ve suspended the ability to place holds. If you have an item on hold, your place in the queue will be held. If you have a hold item ready for pick up, it will be there for you when we reopen.
- HOOPLA. We’ve doubled the number of items you can check out per library card, from 5 to 10. Enjoy!
- DOWNLOAD DESTINATION/LIBBY (OVERDRIVE). Always available 24/7. Please note that due to higher than normal usage, wait times for some materials may be longer than usual.
- MICHIGAN ACTIVITY PASS. This program has been temporarily suspended.
- TRY CLOUDLIBRARY. Our newest eBook and eAudiobook platform.
- TRY FLIPSTER. Our newest eMagazine resource.
LAUNCH OF LIBRARY’S NEW WEBSITE DELAYED
The launch of the Library’s new website is being delayed until the Library re-opens. We are excited to unveil our completely updated, user-friendly website, but have decided to postpone the launch until we are available to assist you in navigating the site. In the meantime, check out the newest kids and teen online activities we are constantly adding to our website now, plus our downloading and streaming resources.
LIBRARY DIRECTOR’S LETTERS TO NDL PATRONS
GOVERNOR’S EXECUTIVE ORDER ON COVID-19
- Michigan Coronavirus
- Michigan Department of Health and Human Services Coronavirus General Fact Sheet
- World Health Organization Coronavirus Q&A
- Centers for Disease Control Coronavirus Information
- National Institutes of Health Coronavirus and Alternative Treatments
- Oakland County Health Division
- Tips for Social Distancing from the U. S. Department of Health and Human Services