Choose Civility is a library-led, country-wide initiative to promote respectful ways to share and interact with members of our community. Civility is a core value of a well-functioning society. Valuing diversity, we choose respect, compassion, empathy, and inclusiveness as essential to our quality of life.
How can you be involved:
- Download this month’s Random Acts of Civility. Perform as many acts of civility as you choose!
- Borrow a title from one of our Choose Civility booklists for Kids, Teens or Adults.
- Share your acts of kindness on social media with #choose2Bkind.
- View our Ideas Page for more Random Acts of Civility.
- Check out our Principles of Civility
- Purchase of Choose Civility T-shirt or bumper sticker from the Friends of the Library Gift Store. Show your support!
- Watch TED talks: