HOW THE LIBRARY BENEFITS
Kroger gives NDL a percentage of the sales from purchases by customers who have registered their Kroger Plus card and declared our Library their “Community Organization” in the Kroger Community Rewards Program.
There is no cost for you to join the program, you keep all your Kroger gas points and there is no extra cash out of your pocket. The Library could potentially earn up to $50,000 per quarter from Kroger customers who choose us as their community organization. Even earning 1/10th of the potential quarterly reward would be a significant windfall for NDL.
YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR CARD EVERY YEAR.
Link Your Kroger Plus Card to Northville District Library online or Register by Phone: 800.576.4377
- Log into your account at krogercommunityrewards.com. If you do not have an account set up yet, follow instructions below for New Card Users.
- Enroll or edit your community rewards organization under your Account Settings.
- You will be prompted to find your organization. Type in Northville District Library and click return. Click the radio button by NDL.
- Save your selection.
New Kroger Plus Card Users Wishing to Register for the First Time
- Get a Kroger Plus card at the customer service desk at your Kroger store.
- Register for the Community Rewards program at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click on Sign In or Create an Account. .
- Have your Kroger card handy so you can edit your account information. You will be asked to enter your zip code, click on a favorite store, enter telephone number, email address, create a password and agree to the terms and conditions. REMEMBER WHICH TELEPHONE NUMBER YOU USE SINCE YOU CAN USE THAT AT CHECKOUT INSTEAD OF YOUR CARD.
- You will get a confirmation message in your email inbox. Click on the link within the body of the text to confirm your account.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on the logo for Kroger Community Rewards. Follow steps 3 and 4 in section above for existing Kroger Plus card users.
How to Use your Kroger Plus card to Benefit NDL
- When you checkout, swipe your Kroger Plus card. If you don’t have your card, use the keypad to select Alternative ID and enter your telephone number.
- Your purchase will be credited to Northville District Library.