Complete list of book kit titles
- Each kit contains 8 copies of fiction or non-fiction titles chosen based on professional reviews, award lists, and recommendations from Northville book group members.
- Each kit includes a folder with book discussion questions, author biography, and book reviews.
- The kits are checked out to one person who is responsible for all of the materials.
- The kits check out for 6 weeks. Kits can be placed on hold. Kits can be renewed once if no holds exist.
- New kits with new titles will be added throughout the year.
- Single copies of the books may not be checked out from the kit.
- The kit must be returned with all materials.
- Items from the kit cannot be returned separately. Incomplete kits will not be accepted and will incur fines once the due date is reached. Overdue Book Group kits will be fined $1.00 a day to a maximum of $25.00 Replacement cost of an entire kit is $100.00. Replacement costs of individual items will depend on the cost of the missing/damaged item.