NORTHVILLE DISTRICT LIBRARY REOPENING PLAN
Our plan is to reopen in phases, ensuring that our protocols and procedures adhere to health and safety recommendations for both the public and our staff. Thank you for your continued patience!
Welcome back! Come on in! We're open for Level 4: Hybrid NDL
- Public Access: Building is open additional hours with some public seating available. Masks and social distancing are required for individuals who are not vaccinated against Covid-19. Our drinking fountains and coffee station are once again available.
- Public Computers: Additional public computers will be available to patrons for longer sessions with no residency restrictions. Reservations are encouraged, call 248.349.3020 ext. 226.
- Local History Room Reopens: The local history room is available to use by appointment only and is limited to historical and genealogical research. Please call 248.349.3020 ext. 215 or visit the Reference Desk to make an appointment.
- Curbside Pickup Service Continues: Curbside pickup remains an option. You must schedule an appointment for curbside pickup. Once you receive notice by email or text that your hold is available visit northvillelibrary.org or call 248-349-3020 for a pickup time.
- Programs: Some in-person outdoor programs are available, and many virtual program options remain. Find all events and registration information on our Events Calendar.
- Returns: We are accepting returns in the drop boxes. Items will no longer be quarantined.
- Tech Assistance: Email our TechExpert at email@example.com or call 248.349.3020 ext. 213.
- Meeting & Study Rooms: Our rooms remain closed until further notice and we are not yet accepting reservation requests. Watch our website for information on when room reservations will begin.
- Cleaning: Frequent cleaning of high-touch surfaces continues.
- Book Cellar: The used Book Cellar remains closed. Watch our website for information on pop-up outdoor sales.
- Donations: The Book Cellar is not accepting book donations at this time. Watch our website for information on when donations will be accepted.